Kalkaska campgrounds. Enjoy our unique outdoor stays with your
friends and family.
RV experience at Kalkaska an unforgettable adventure.
retreat at one of our quaint camping cabins.
(all cabins have both a heater and air conditioning)
Kalkaska RV Park and Campground is a family-owned establishment run by Joe and Tina Cooper along with their daughter Jessica. We’ve translated our passion for the outdoors into creating memorable camping experiences for our guests.
Kalkaska County is one of the best places in Michigan for nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts. Set up a tent or your RV at one of our picturesque locations and enjoy plenty of picnic spots, swimming activities, walking trails, and more. Or you can choose to delve into surroundings by visiting local hot spots such as Traverse City, Torch Lake, and the beautiful Sleeping Bear Dunes. Whatever you decide, the perfect camping experience awaits you at Kalkaska RV Park and Campground.
Campground Activities and Amenities
Check out our top-rated amenities and activities to enjoy with your friends and family.
Where to Stay
Whether you’re an RV enthusiast, enjoy spending a night under the stars, or prefer the comfort of your cabin, we’re here to make your experience as pleasurable as possible.
Nestled in the woods, we have several cabins that combine the rustic charm of outdoor living with all the modern amenities you need to ensure a comfortable stay.
Get up close and personal with all the beauty and wildlife that the Midwest has to offer. Set up your tent and enjoy the scenic and peaceful outdoors like never before.
Find affordable and easily accessible RV sites that come with full hook-up and a range of modern amenities designed to make your stay comfortable and relaxing.
What Clients Say
We love creating memorable camping experiences for our guests. Here’s what our happy campers have to say.
We have partnered with a company called Sky-Web to bring you FULL-SERVICE WI-FI! For a nominal fee ($2 Daily, $12 Weekly, $30 Monthly) you have coverage throughout the entire park up to 4 devices!
*Camping rates are based on 2 Adults and 3 children under 17 with one camping unit permitted per site (Motorhomes, Travel Trailers, 5th Wheels, Pop-ups, Tents, Camper Vans, Camper Trucks etc.). Extra guests are charged $5 per person per night.
Extra tents on APPROVED campsites are allowed for an additional $15 flat rate fee.
ATV's, ORV's and/or Golf Carts are not permitted to be ridden inside the park.
* All rates are subject to change without notice *
Pets are welcome with the following restrictions:
- No pets are permitted in our Cabins.
- No pets in the pool area.
- Do not leave pets unattended at your campsite or in your RV during your absence.
- Please be a responsible pet owner and cleanup after your pet, bags are available for sale in the office.
- Nature & walking trails are available for walking your pets. However, pets need to be always kept under human control on a leash.
- Do not tie your pet to a tree, bush and/or picnic table EVER. We care about your pets and would never want them to be injured.
- Please control barking at ALL times for the comfort of all guests.
- No more than 2 cats will be permitted at any site. Any smell or litter problems that is not corrected after a warning is grounds for dismissal.
**Aggressive behavior and/or uncontrolled barking will not be tolerated, and you may be asked to leave with NO REFUND if it cannot become so. Any owner leaving their pet unattended for hours at a time at their site will be asked to leave with NO REFUND. **
We love your pets so please be a responsible pet owner! Local pet laws apply.
Thank you for making our campground a nice quiet & clean place for all guests.
Check-In time: 1PM – 9PM
* Late arrivals (after 9PM) please contact the front office for late check-in arrangements before 7pm the day of check in. If you will be unable to arrive during check-in hours, your reservation will be held until noon the following day.
- Any guest that is a “No Call/No Show” will be charged minimum for 1 day of their stay.
- Early Check-ins please check with office before entering the park as to avoid traffic issues.
- Check out time: 12PM for CAMPSITES and 11AM for CABINS.
- Late check-out: Check with office if your site is available. There will be a 1/2-day fee until 5:00 pm after 5:00 pm you will be charged another full night’s fee.
- Please check with the office before making your final arrangements. Thank you.
DAY VISITORS: Must stop at office BEFORE entering the park and pay a $2 visitor fee to be assigned a parking permit and obtain a Visitor’s day pass. Visitors must leave the park by 10PM
OVERNIGHT GUESTS: Must register at the office and pay a $5 fee per person for campsites and obtain an overnight parking pass for the duration of your stay.
Reservations require a credit card on file to hold. Full payment is due upon arrival payable by Cash, Check or Credit Card. You may also use your credit card for payment with our Online Reservation system but note that the entire amount of your stay will be charged at the time of booking.
ONLINE CANCELLATION POLICY: 1 week cancellation notice is required before your arrival date to receive a refund for 1 night + The Online Reservation Fee. ALL cancellations are met with a nonnegotiable $10 cancellation fee + service charges which are taken out of the refund.
IN STORE CANCELLATION POLICY: ALL Cancellations will be met with a nonnegotiable $10 cancellation fee UP UNTIL THE DAY OF CHECK IN. Day of check in cancellations will be charged 1 day minimum of the scheduled stay.
No Refunds will be given for Holidays/Special Event Weekends, Group or Monthly Reservations.
*Refunds due to inclement weather or unused days will NOT be issued. *